We invite you to visit our Carneros Tasting Room to sample our Bacchus and Estate Collection Wines, enjoy a self guided tour through our vineyards, or make reservations for a group tasting.
• Open from 10:30 AM to 4:30 PM, seven days a week November through Mid-March for winter hours. Open from 10:30 AM to 5:30 PM, seven days a week Mid-March through October for summer hours.
• Tasting Fees range from $20 to $30 per person.
• Groups larger than 6 people require advance reservation.
• Guests are welcome to enjoy their wine in the tasting room, and Club Members can enjoy our deck.
Reservations are required for groups of 8 or more. A credit card is required to hold all reservations and a 24-hour cancellation policy will apply. For Reservations call: 800.654.WINE
• Private pouring for your group at one of our outdoor patio tables.
• Appointments are available at 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM.
• Group tasting fees are $30 per person for a flight of 4 wines.
• Tasting Fees will be charged the morning of the reservation.
For Reservations call: 800.654.WINE
All group cancellations for tastings must be made 24 hours in advance. Half of the tasting fee will be charged for no-shows and cancellations received with fewer than 24 hours advance notice.
Self-Guided Vineyard Walking Tour
Weather and vineyard activities permitting, we welcome you to take a self-guided walk through our vineyards. Please check in with us in the Tasting Room first and grab a vineyard walk pamphlet.
Map and Directions
Click for a map and directions to the winery.
1075 Buchli Station Road
Napa, CA 94558
We also offer specials to make your wine country experience even more memorable. Our hospitable staff will be glad to set you up with the perfect visit to Bouchaine. There are limousine, car, and bike tour services available that can bring you to Bouchaine and the rest of Napa Valley and Sonoma County on your wine country journey.
Bouchaine reserves the right to amend these guidelines at its discretion.