Terms and Conditions
Every quarter, 4 times per year, your credit card will automatically be billed for the retail price of the wines less your 15% discount, plus any applicable states taxes. We are unable to process any substitutions to your club wines but are happy to add wines per your request.
- Wine must be signed for by an adult 21 years of age or older.
- Bouchaine Vineyards wine is guaranteed when signed for on the first delivery attempt.
- We recommend that members provide a work ship to address to avoid missed shipments.
- Members who choose to pick up their wines at the winery may enjoy a pickup window of approximately 45 days, after which time the wine will automatically be shipped to the address on file. Shipping charges will apply.
Notifications & Communication
- Bouchaine Vineyards’ main form of communication with our members is email. Please note that we do not sell, share, lease, or rent your information; your information is secure and is for use by Bouchaine Vineyards’ only.
- It is the club members responsibility to notify us of changes to their account, which include, but are not limited to, email address, telephone number or shipping address, 2 to 3 weeks prior to each shipment.
- A preshipment email will be sent to notify you of which wines will be shipped and the cost of the selection. We ask that you check log into your account at www.bouchainevineyards.com to verify that all information listed is correct and up to date.
- An email will be automatically generated by the carrier listing the tracking number of your package once your wines leaves our warehouse. Click on the link to follow your package progress so you will be available to sign for the wine. Carriers will attempt three deliveries after which the carrier will hold the package at their hub for an additional three days before returning it to the winery. To avoid any return, redirect or reshipment fees, please provide a business address where an adult over the age of 21 is available to sign for the wine.
- We may automatically hold shipments during time of extreme weather to protect your investment.
- Carriers deliver to businesses in the morning hours and to residences in the afternoon or evening. Carrier trucks are not temperature-controlled, therefore, we prefer to ship to a business address to limit the amount of time your wine will be on the delivery truck. If you do not have a business address, contact us and we can change your shipping information to the nearest FedEx Kinko’s, who will hold your wine without charge for three days.
- Carriers will be chosen by the winery to ensure best possible pricing and delivery method. Please contact us directly if you have a preferred carrier.
- Method of transportation (Ground or Air) will be chosen by the winery to ensure your wine arrives in the condition it was sent.
State and Local Laws
- Per individual state laws, membership may not be available in your state. State laws may change without notice. Please contact us or check our website to verify whether we are able to ship to your state.
- Members must be at least 21 years of age and provide verification of their date of birth upon signup.
Fees and Cancellation
- Gift memberships are for a minimum of 1 year or 4 shipments
- There is no fee to join the Wine Club. Upon signing, members agree to receive a minimum of 3 Wine Club selections/ shipments.
- There is no early termination fee after receipt of the 3rd shipment. Early termination fees are based upon discounts and other benefits received as a member.
If you contact us after the deadline date in the pre-shipment notification to:
- Change your address: A redirect fee will be applied to your account. This fee will be dependent upon the carrier fee.
- Stop your wine shipment and send it at a later date: A return fee as well as a new shipment fee will be applied to your account.
- Cancel your order: You will be credited for the wine, minus the original shipment and return shipment fee.
- Members must be present with their guests for tours, tastings and events to enjoy the complimentary or member pricing.
- Bouchaine Vineyards practices safe and responsible beverage consumption.
- It is club members’ responsibility to notify us of changes to their accounts, which include, but are not limited to, email address, telephone number or shipping address. Non-notification may result in return, redirect or reshipment fees.
M-F: 8:30am to 5:00pm | 800-654-9463
S-S: 9:30am to 4:30pm | 707-252-9065