Our new upcoming chocolate cooking classes celebrating Bouchaine's new visitor center, wine flavors, and the art of crafting chocolate to match. 10:30-12:30.
- Sept 1st, "Bean to Bar," learn how to roast chocolate beans from around the world, craft your own chocolate bars, and experience in chocolate, as in wine, how the spirit of a geographic area influences flavors
- Sept 25th, "Classic French Chocolate Preparation," explore the French chocolate scene and compare the differences between the French chocolate and wine traditions to ours in Napa Valley.
- Oct 13th, "Spooky Chocolate," enjoy some wine as you prepare to scare your friends and family with your own chocolate eyeballs and skeletons for Halloween.
- Nov 17th, "Fall's Confections," think Thanksgiving treats of chocolate and the newest flavors from Napa's Harvest
- Dec 8th, "Chocolate & Wine Holiday," the best of two worlds explored for your family and friends